Cybersecurity Risk Management Workshop
09/14/2021 8:30 AM - 09/14/2021 4:00 PM NDSU - Quentin Burdick Building, Room 250, 1320 Albrecht Blvd, Fargo, ND
1. Do you have government and/or defense customers?
2. Are you looking to enter or expand your presence as a supplier in the government and/or defense market?
3. Do you know about DFARS 7012, the CMMC Interim Rule, and NIST SP 800-171?
4. Are you confident that you have satisfied DoD’s recently modified DFARS requirements?
5. Have you uploaded your current cybersecurity self-assessment to DoD’s Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS)?
If you answered “yes” to questions 1 and/or 2 and are interested in more information about questions 3 through 5, please register for one of these in-person or virtual workshops.
These hands-on workshops will address these questions, provide a roadmap and implementation tools, and teach you how to use them to secure your information.
Following the workshops there will be an opportunity to participate in virtual follow-on mentoring/coaching cohort sessions, which will run from September - November.
This workshop is FREE and lunch will be provided. Workshop registration fees covered by a UND Center for Innovation OLDDC-OEA grant.