Are you experiencing high turnover rates in certain jobs?
Are you frustrated because it takes too long to get new hires productive?
Are your incident or accident rates high because of poorly trained employees?
The Skill Development in Effective Job Training program teaches proper workforce training techniques by establishing a standardized, repeatable training process to do any job safely, correctly, consistently, and successfully. The objective is to help you develop a well-trained workforce that produces less scrap, rework, and rejects, has fewer accidents, and realizes less tool and equipment damage. It will reduce your employee training learning curve for any job by an average of 50% and reduce your safety incidents by 25%, thereby significantly decreasing non-productive time.
The program is customized to meet your company’s specific training needs and schedule. It is generally delivered for two hours per day over five days with a strong emphasis placed on building the learned skills through the application of a 4 Step Method to real jobs. Impact Dakota will work with your company to:
- Include sample jobs from your company and/or your industry within the training materials.
- Strengthen training with learn by doing activities at your company’s work site. Prior to training, jobs are specifically identified to focus the learning on what is important to the company. Greater success is achieved as participants are working on improving real jobs.
- Customize scheduling to match the availability and needs of your company’s participants. These customizations minimize disruption to the workers and their schedule while maximizing learning in the field.
- Select and develop three champions within your company in order to continue to apply, develop and sustain the skills and methods learned.
- Build measures and targets to help each company determine the benefits they are achieving as a result of implementation.