Supply Chain Scouting System
Impact Dakota is partnering with NIST Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) and our nationwide network of 50 other MEP Centers across the U.S. and Puerto Rico to help solve supply chain gaps encountered by government entities, critical care service providers, and manufacturers.
Information on Using the Supplier Scouting Program
Companies Seeking Suppliers -
- Complete an item description synopsis, with all details requested, using one of the two following methods:
• Online Form
• Word Document - Submit your completed form to Laurie at Impact Dakota. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your form will be submitted into the MEP network to be disseminated nationwide.
- If companies respond to your Supplier Scouting Opportunity, you will be forwarded that information for your review and follow-up.
- Please review this completed sample form for reference of required information.
Companies Interested in Being Suppliers -
- Review the posted Supplier Scouting Opportunities that have been submitted by companies across the U.S.
- If there is an opportunity you are interested in responding to, provide your infomation using one of the following methods:
• Online Form
• Word Document Submit your completed document to Laurie at Impact Dakota. (email@example.com)
- Your form will be submitted into the MEP network to be delivered to the supplier seeking company.